The first phase of the Bailey Power Plant is a 110,800 SF redevelopment of the former RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company’s coal-fire power plant. Located in the epicenter of the Wake Forest Innovation Quarter, the Bailey Power Plant is Wexford Science & Technology’s sixth project and will bring Wexford’s redevelopment total to one million square feet and nearly $400 million in investment. The success of the Innovation Quarter is noticed through full occupancy of every facility with dozens of innovative companies including Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Wake Forest University, Inmar, Mullen Lowe and Forsyth Tech Center for Emerging Technologies.
Can’t Miss Features:
- Short walk to Winston-Salem’s downtown core
- Adjacent to Innovation Quarter’s Bailey Park, a 1.6ac urban park
- Public parking available in addition to street parking
- Access to miles of new bike and pedestrian greenways
- Variety of sizing options of finished space available in Innovation Suites at Turbine Hall, available on the second floor
- Third floor has roughly 15,598sf of shell space available – significant TI package available for varying size options