Late Night Food Options (After 10PM) for Monday, August 1st- Saturday August 6th during the National Black Theatre Festival
- Butcher & Bull (until 12 Midnight, all nights) at the Marriot Winston-Salem, 425 N. Cherry Street, 336-722-5232, https://www.butcherandbull.com/
- Late Night Soul Food Café (Tuesday thru Friday, 9pm until 1am), Goler Memorial Zion Church, 630 Patterson Avenue, 336-830-7420, weblink
- Sweet Potatoes (Tuesday thru Saturday until 11pm), 607 N. Trade Street, 336-727-4844, https://www.sweetpotatoes.ws/
- Earl’s Winston-Salem (Monday thru Saturday until 1am), 121 W. 9th Street, 336-448-0018, https://earlsws.com/#
- Sir Winston, (Monday thru Sunday until 11pm), 104 W. Fourth Street, 336-722-0795, https://sirwinstonrestaurant.com/
- Foothills Brewing, (Monday thru Sunday until 11:30 PM), 638 W. Fourth Street,336-777-3348, https://www.foothillsbrewing.com/
- Washington Perk (Monday thru Sunday until Midnight), 301 W. Fourth Street, 336-448-5197, https://www.facebook.com/washingtonperk
- Domino’s Pizza, (Carryout or Delivery) Sunday thru Thursday til Midnight and Friday and Saturday 1am), 630 W. Fourth Street, 336-724-1600, www.dominos.com
- Xcaret (Friday and Saturday until 11pm), 202 W. Fourth Street, 336-955-1345, https://xcaretmexicangrillcantina.com/
- Roar (Every night until 11pm,Friday and Saturday until midnight, Pizza until 1am on nights with music), 633 N. Liberty Street, 336-917-3008, https://www.roarws.com/dining
- Elasya B’s Candy Tree (Every night until 11pm), 500 W. Fourth Street, 336-884-2002, www.elasyabcandytree.com
- Brothers Pizzeria (Friday and Saturday until 3am), 214 W. Fourth Street, 336-842-0587, https://www.brotherspizzeriawinstonsalem.com/
- Mellow Mushroom (Friday and Saturday until 11pm), 314 W. Fourth Street, 336-245-2820, weblink
- Burke Street Pizza (Friday and Saturday until 11pm) 1140 Burke Street, 336-722-0011, weblink
*This list is subject to change. Hours and menus are subject to change.
*Please contact restaurants with specific questions.
*Call ahead to each establishment for specific questions.