– ±2,185 SF Restaurant Space
– Fully furnished café and kitchen with all furniture, fixtures, and equipment included
– $4,500 per month Full Service except for janitorial
– Outdoor patio available at no charge
– Biotech Place is a 242,000 SF mixed use building in the epicenter of Innovation Quarter. It was the first tobacco factory building to be renovated in IQ and is an award winning LEED building.
-This Café space is at the South entrance and has great outdoor space with it.
Rising from the remnants of old tobacco factories, the Innovation Quarter leverages the entrepreneurial spirit of its past with an eye toward the future to build a truly unique district.
Innovation Quarter sits on 337 developable acres that includes 20 mile of connected greenway and 1.6 acres of green space. It is home to more than 90 companies and 5 academic institutions with
more than 3,700 workers and over 1,600 students with over 1,115 residential units. It is the primary campus of Wake Forest School of Medicine & Wake Forest Downtown. Constant improvements
are shaping what is one of the fastest-growing urban innovation districts in the United States.