Small Suites to Full Floors
Available For Lease
WINSTON TOWER, one of North Carolina’s most iconic buildings, is a 30-story, 425,741 SF skyscraper located in the heart of a revitalized Downtown Winston-Salem. Formerly the corporate headquarters of Wachovia Bank, it surpassed the Reynolds Building as the tallest building in the city and the state. In 2001, it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It’s just a short walk from several restaurants, theaters, and bars, as well as the Wake Forest Innovation Quarter and BB&T Ballpark.
Winston Tower has been completely renovated since its 2003 purchase, with all new systems such as heating, cooling, water supply, electrical service and distribution, as well as fiber optics. New solar film has been installed on all windows, and two banks of elevators, or 11 in total, have been totally modernized. There are also new LED lights in the parking deck.
- 650-100,000 SF available
- An iconic 30-story skyscraper located in the heart of Downtown Winston-Salem
- On site Property Management, Maintenance, & Security
- Great views of Downtown and Innovation Quarter with floor to ceiling windows
- Small suites up to full floors available
- Flexible lease terms and upfit packages
- Strong fiber optic and telecommunication capabilities
- Full Service Lease which includes utilities and janitorial
- A new 7-story parking deck is directly across the street which has 550 spaces
- Base Lease Rate/SF – $12.50 Full Service