Once heralded as the tallest building in the South, this former corporate
headquarters for Wachovia Bank underwent an extensive renovation in 2003,
including new systems and high-performance technology capabilities. A
sleek, secure lobby makes way to 28 floors of professional office and retail
space with stunning floor to ceiling views of downtown Winston-Salem.
Winston Tower is located minutes from multiple highway corridors and
adjacent to Innovation Quarter, a nexus of technology, science, and business
and home to more than 1,000 apartments, 1,800 higher-education students,
and 20 miles of connected greenway.
Floor to ceiling windows throughout
• Ample garage parking, both lower level and in adjacent newly built deck
• On-site property management, maintenance, and security
• Conference room amenity
• ±3,000 SF of common area amenities including kitchen, lounge, ping pong table, and putting course
• Retail, dining, and multi-family within walking distance
• Access to in-house architecture and design