- Fully-equipped kitchens with granite countertops, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances
- Walk-in closets
- In-unit washer & dryer
- Carpet, vinyl, and hardwood flooring available
- Ceiling fans
- Patio or Juliette balcony units available
- Wheelchair accessible units available
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio machines, free weights, and yoga and cycle studio
- Resident lounge with billiards and games
- Cafe with coffee bar and beverage station
- Outdoor lounge with grill and television
- Workroom with WiFi
- Controlled access building
- Multi-use room
- Gated outdoor space with courtyard, grill, patio & balcony
- Corporate leasing options available
- Door-to-door trash pickup
- Dry cleaning service
- On-site property manager
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Close proximity to local employers — just one block from the Wake Forest Innovation Quarter, a mixed-use hub for biomedical, material sciences, and information technology.
- Local universities include Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem State University, and the University of North Carolina School of the Arts.
- Cultural attractions include Reynolda House Museum of American Art, the Southeastern Center for Contemporary Arts, First Fridays in the Trade Street Art District, Winston-Salem Symphony, and a/perture cinema.
- Great local dining options include Camel City BBQ Factory, Sweet Potatoes, Murphy’s, Krankies, Finnigan’s Wake, The Katharine Brasserie, Thai Harmony, and Courtside Café.