Welcome to Piedmont Leaf Lofts, luxury loft apartments located in downtown Winston-Salem. Comprised of two historic buildings from the 1890’s, the Smith building and the Brown building, Piedmont Leaf Lofts is one of the few reminders of the city’s tobacco industry of the late 19th century.
The Smith building has been converted to fourteen one, two and three bedroom luxury loft style apartments. These lofts boast spacious floor plans, original refinished heart pine wood floors, large windows with great natural light, tall ceilings with dropped ceiling fans, exposed ductwork, custom historic wood bar tops, huge closets, exposed brick and more.
The Brown building has been converted into individually owned condos, but does include five loft style rentals.
- Garage Parking
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Gated Access to Rails to Trails Greenway
- Outdoor Sundeck with Great Views of Downtown
- Covered Outdoor Patio
- Across the Street from Bailey Park
- On-site Storage Units Available
- Beautifully Restored Heart Pine Wood Flooring
- Custom Historic Wood Bar Tops
- Large Windows with Great Views
- Big Closets
- Exposed Brick and Beams
- Tall Ceilings with Dropped Ceiling Fans
- Interior Entrances
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Showings: Showings are by appointment only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a showing.
The following are included in rent pricing: water, sewer, trash and parking
Pet Friendly: Dogs and cats are allowed (some breed limitations apply). Pet fees apply. Pet limit two per apartment. Contact management for more details.
All apartments and common spaces are smoke free.