Thank you to everyone who has supported the #takeoutpledgews in downtown Winston-Salem. Below is a message from DWSP President, Jason Thiel sharing details :
We have had tremendous support on social media with the #takeoutplegews and various media outlets. So we have decided to make a contest to help keep this going! Below are links to local press coverage:
Rules for the Takeout Pledge WS Contest:
- Submit name and email address so that we can contact you if you are the winner.
- All submissions must include 2 receipts within one week (7 calendar days) from businesses listed in one of the following Downtown Downloadable Maps: (1) Food and Beverage Map or the (2) Retail Shopping Map
- The 2 receipts must show date and business name.
- In order to qualify, each receipt must be over $10.
- Each Participant may enter twice, but must use new receipts each time.
- We ask that you submit a photo of yourself on one social media platform (Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook) during the time of purchase of one of the receipts submitted above, using the hashtags #takeoutplegews and #dtws (this is not mandatory).
- Submissions will be collected until February 28th, 2021 at 5pm.
- We will add any clarifications to the rules here if necessary.
- Everyone who properly submits receipts according to rules listed above will be entered into a drawing to win one of 5 chances for a $100 gift certificate or credit to their downtown business of choice* or for a chance to win the Grand Prize which is a $500 gift certificate or credit to their downtown business of choice*
*Must be listed on our Downtown Winston-Salem Website in our “Places” – Map.